WHAT'S UP YOO ?

Hey guys ! Almost a year I didn't update my blog . I can't tell you how I miss this silly blog . I miss to tell my blog about all the things that happen to me in every second in my life . Well I know that I'm not good in writing an essay but my teacher won't find my blog and correct my grammar right ? of course , right ? 
Okay , let me summaries about what happen to me that I haven't publish in my blog . 


  1. I'm now studying in SMK TAMAN SEA in 5 Angsana , the most chaos class . All my classmates are lovely *yaa right!* and teachers are good *of course* . I got a lot of crush *haha-..-* . Fortunately , I'm kinda active in curriculum and I'm joining school's dancing group . Hm , my target for SPM ? only 5As , Insya-Allah :) I got a new nickname in the new school , you want to know ? they call me the person who never come early to school ! WHAT A SHAME BRO
  2. My family ? Alhamdulillah . They all in a good shape , safe and sound . My sister is now in Upper Six in my school . My brother , Fahmi now studying in Gontor , Indonesia . The others , the all fine .
  3. My friends ? They all are fine . We still keep in touch . Well , some of them lah . New friends , old friends is not important . The vital is the NINE . Are you listening ? I said the nine . Where are them ? lost , died , kidnaped , dissapear or no more ? IDK  . whatever .


I got some pictures for you guys . Take a look .



when fahmi still in Malaysia

sebok je babun kat belakang tuh :P